Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wilde Frost

Since I just woke up from a slight nap during our Harry Potter marathon and Chris has went to get food. Lol, he said I was laughing in my sleep... I bet I was. But that's a secret I'm keeping to myself.

How about spontaneous quote post? Let's begin!

Beginnings are usually scary
Endings are usually sad
But it’s everything inbetween that makes it worth living

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.


Life is like photography. We develop from the negatives.

"When did you know you were in love?" I didn't have an answer to that question. There hadn't been one specific moment. It was like gradually waking up. You go from being asleep to the space between dreaming and awake and then into consciousness. It's like a slow process, but when you're awake, there's no mistaking it. There was no mistaking that it had been love.

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.

Call a girl beautiful a million times and she will never believe you. Call her ugly once and she'll never forget..

You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you're not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don't say anything at all. Because if you can't show it your words don't mean a thing.

No one is afraid of heights, they are afraid of the fall.
No one is afraid to play, they are afraid to lose.
No one is afraid of the dar, they are afraid of what's in it.
No one is afraid of "I love you", they are afraid of the response.

I thought you'd come and go
I never thought you would stay

Sometimes we are only given few minutes to be with the one we love, and a thousand hours to think about them.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

If only our tongues were made of glass how much more careful would we be when we speak? ~ Shaun Shane

Don't treat her like every other guy. Be different show her not all guys are the same and some guys are actually genuine and not emotionless.

I often wonder if more girls were willing to be ladies, true ladies, if maybe then more guys would feel challnged to be gentlemen.

 On a side note about the quote above ^. I have found this to be true!!!!

Worry about loving yourself, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.

I'm not beautiful like you. I'm beautiful like me.

I am a girl. I don't smoke, get drunk or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama or whine to get attention. Yes, we do still exist.

Always classy, sometimes sassy, never trashy.

Now for some real quotes...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. - Eleanor Rosevelt

The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead.

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton

Makes the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Emerson.

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. - Charlie Chaplin

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - The Lorax

Love this movie, and preordered it on Amazon should get it Monday!!!!!!

When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. - Peter Marshall

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. - Helen Keller

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Remember Happiness is a way of travel not a destination - Roy Goodman

And I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Frost...
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. - Robert Frost

No comments: