Friday, August 24, 2012

PERSONAL REFLECTION CHALLENGE!


1: Write about what you like/dislike from yourself, and how you plan to change it?
I'm pretty satisfied right now. I love being adventurous safely (no that does not imply sex!) I love trying new things.

2: Write about a life-changing experience in great details, and what you learn from it.
I've wrote about all of mine on my blog already. Ex-boyfriend type tried to change me, my sister dying, and moving to US

3: Write about 3 of the most influential people in your life that you have met, what makes them influential, and how are you going to thank them

Genevieve Ray - She's unbelievable devoted to God. However, she goes wild at times. I thank her all the freaking time for being a role model to me. She also mentors me.
Jennifer Greene - She has so many kids, yet her life is organized and polished like a magazine. She's funny and hardworking as well. I sent her a card the other thanking her for all the support she has given me.
Frankie Rasbrowen - He has a chronic disease and yet he keeps a smile on his face. He has tries to find something in every day. It is so inspiring! I don't know how to thank him. 

4: Write about your biggest regrets, why, and what would you have done instead? Did you learn something from it?
Regrets? I don't really have. The things pop into mind when that is mentioned is noticing my sister changing, and prom. That's about it.

5: List 20 of your favorite quotes and give reasons why you like them.

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. - Dumbledore
- Kind of self explanatory 

"A bird that has lost it's feathers can no longer sail through the sky's. And a person who has lost her memories can no longer find her way through the world she once called home. But still, I keep my faith. But as long as I have my life, new memories will be carved into the sand of time. " 
— Sakura
- Don't let anything hold you back!

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
-This verse helped me get through most of my high school days and still gets me through a lot.

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true. ~ Cinderella
-Yep yep! 

You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where to go. ~Dr. Seuss
-The main was ingenious! 

Dedicate your life to a cause greater than yourself, and your life will become a glorious romance and adventure. ~Mack Douglas
-It's sooooo true!

CHRISTMAS is C-hrist's H-istoric, R-emarkable I-ncarnation S-tory, T-elling M-essiah's A-waited S-alvation.~ Jose B. Cabajar
-Hehe to me this is just awesome I love saying Merry Christmas to everyone. If I have to put up with your other religions you can put up with mine. :)

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. - Robert Frost
-Yup. No matter how much you hold yourself up in a room. The world doesn't stop. What good will suicide do? The world still goes on for the majority of the people. But people who commit suicide just take the easy way out and cause hurt on even more people so no you aren't doing the world any favors.

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton
-I just love this sooooooo much. People who sit there day after day complain how other people have what they don't. You have to do something even if its a small something. 

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
- I have to deal with people telling me all the time "I can't because it's a part of me or it's who I am" No you are fearful of changing. If you aren't a coward get up take the challenge.

"I say this because I know what I am planning for you," says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future. - Jeremiah 29:11
-I love this because sometimes I just feel like I'm going through the motions and I know God has everything planned out for me.

You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world. John 16:33
- I find comfort in this verse because people ask me all the time why does the Lord let suffering happen. He suffers right along with people. But the goal is to let him handle it because a person alone can't take it on.

 "The best thing about the future is that is comes only one day at a time." ~Abraham Lincoln
-I don't think we could handle it any other way.

"Whatever your past has been, you have a spotless future." ~Author Unknown
-Because so many people think that their future is destined by their past.

“No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God . . . and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven.” 
― Orson F. Whitney
- I am so committing this to memory! 

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” - Proverbs 3:5
-Because I realize that my judgement isn't near as amazing as God's

It doesn't matter what you've heard
Impossible is not a word
It's just a reason
For someone not to try ~ Kutless
- I love this because it gives me hope

A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her. - Max Lucado
-This quote brought Chris to a realization. My daddy and I love Max Lucado

God loves you just the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus. - Max Lucado
- An amazing Christian writer. I love this because it's truly about becoming new in his appearance.

You weren't an accident. You weren't mass produced. You aren't an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the earth by the Master Craftsman ~ Max Lucado
- Oh this need to be told to EVERY child! 



6: List the things you would do/would have done if you don’t have any fears
If I hadn't of fears I would have defiantly been more outgoing at prom.
Courage to stand up for myself.

7: Write about your dream and how you are going to achieve it.
One of my biggest dreams is dancing or singing in front of a big crowd. I plan on achieving both at my wedding whenever that is.


No comments: