Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Harry Potter Game



1. Gryffindor
2. I'd love for my patronus to be an elephant
3. Ooo that's a tricky one. I'd have to say something similar to Molly Weasley's like my family dying or lol a bullet whole through my computer and iPad.
4. Keeper defiantly
5. Snufflers!
6. Snape
7. Lily or Hermione
8. George, Snape, and Oliver
9.  Accio
10. Awww Snape and Flitwick
11. Charms and Runes
12. Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
13. Aw of course Snape and Lily... unfortunately I like the fanfiction with Snape and Hermione as well.
14. Prisoner of Azkaban and Deathly Hallows
15. Sorcerer's Stone
16. Order of Phoenix.... I hate Umbridge worse than Vold-He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
17. Goblet of Fire... Krum was AWFUL
18. Fred and Dobby
19. I have no idea. I love the twins though. Baboons!
20. Defiantly the cloak.
21. To the above is my wand. :)
22. I'd love to work for Hogwarts or apothecary.
23. Above is defiantly what I would love to wear to the Yule Ball.
24. I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.
I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.
If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together.
I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets. (It cracks me up everytime!)
Are you using the Confundus charm or are you just naturally mind blowing?
25. Gryffindor common room or the library
26. Defiantly Alan Rickman, James and Oliver Phelps, and Emma Watson
27. I've actually had all of the official Harry Potter food in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
28. I have most the items you can get from Warner Brothers. However there are quite a few items on Etsy I want.
29. I have plently of favorite quotes, however, "Always."
30.Above with the man himself! :)

1 comment:

Constance said...

I love that dress!!!! That would look gorgeous on you!!!!!