Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Made Me Think HP




01. Top 3 favorite characters & why
Snape, because I loved him before I knew he was good because of his looks. George because he is hilarious and looks really good too. Dobby because he was funny and cute!
02. Did it take a while before you got into the series, or did you immediately fall in love
I immediately fell in love. I used to love Halloween as my favorite holiday.
03. Favorite villain & why

04. I know you love them all, but list all of the books in order from favorite to least favorite
Deathly Hallows, Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, Sorcerer's Stone, Half-Blood Prince, Chamber of Secret, and Order of Phoenix
05. Which one of the deaths did you have the hardest time with
Sirius Black
06. One of your favorite quotes

07. Favorite movie
Deathly Hallows Part 1

08. Anything you’d change in the epilogue


09. What would be your favorite class at Hogwarts
Charms

10. The cloak, the wand, or the stone
The Cloak

11. Is there a character you didn’t like in the books, but loved in the movies or vice-versa
In the book I loved Krum, I hated him in the movies!!!!

12. Least favorite character
Umbridge

13. Favorite location from the movies
Black's House

14. If you could work at any place in Hogsmeade which would it be
Three Broomsticks

15. Top 3 favorite scenes from the series
Hermione hitting Malfoy, Snape with Lily and when the Twins throw fireworks

16. If you could ask your favorite character one thing what would it be
I don't know there are several things I want to ask.

17. What would your Patronus be
I'd love for it to be an elephant

18. What book have you read the most
...The first one. It was the beginning of my favorite journey

19. If you had to date a character who would it be
GEORGE!!!!! Or Bill or Olliver

20. What would a boggart turn into in front of you
It would be similar to Molly's boggart that and no Harry Potter

21. Favorite magical creature
Snufflers and centaurs

22. Have you ever been to a midnight showing of a movie
Yep!
23. Favorite Dursley
Petunia she was like the rest of us muggles dying to go.


24. Who is your favorite professor at Hogwarts
Ughhhh, Snape, Flitwick, and Hooch

25. Which character do you think they did the best job casting for the movies
Snape, Harry, The first Dumbledore, McGonagall

26. Does it bother you that the movies differ from the books
In some cases it does like no Peeves

27. What movie have you watched the most
Deathly Hallows Part 1, it on my iPad

28. Have you ever been to the WWoHP, if not do you plan on it
4 times and 2 more times this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. What would be the first thing you’d buy at the Twins’ joke shop
The first thing I bought was You-No-Poo

30. Favorite Part of the WWoHP

Well let me show you!!! :D And yes this is from my last trip with Erica and them and not with my dad. Thank you Bridgitte for digging to find this for me!
It is the singing choir... I love the frogs even though they are puppets!



No comments: