Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Surprise for Tomorrow

Ok so first true week of school is over and it's been a week. God and I have talked through a lot of it. I've tried listening while also listening to my professors and advisers. I can't do that. So, I've been trying to take some what of a break at the very least 5 minutes and just telling God "Look I can't do this without you." Tiny prayers do it. I'm telling you. Major mess ups with advising and God fixed all of them. One of them I was really starting to panic and I told myself stop listening to the professor and stop panicking. I prayed and by the end of the class time it was resolved. So for those of you who have been praying for me as I go back to school, thank you!

I'm sure you are all wondering about Jackjack, if you have been keeping up with me through Facebook and on here. He is doing fine. They are taking his bone marrow. After reading about how they would do it I cried. I have a feeling I'm going to cry a lot. Not because I don't think its fair, but because of the pain he is having to go through. Just please keep him in your prayers as my family and him start this journey.

We leave for Dallas in a few hours. The first football game for the University of Alabama is being held in Cowboy Stadium. Many of my family and friends are going together. That's why this post is going to be cut short for today because I need to finish packing and get moving. I do apologize and I promise a surprise tomorrow!


No comments: