Monday, August 20, 2012

100th Post

It does not seem like I have posted 100 posts. I remember my first blog. I was nervous, laying in the floor the hotel I was staying at for Claudette's wedding and the girl that now idolizes my blog, was laying on the bed above me. I was unsure about a lot of things. I just knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to share my life.

I was slightly shocked that people started reading my blog right away. Now I have posts that get read almost instantly 30 times in an hour. I have been readers and my blog has been read on over 15 different cellphones. My favorite part is that I have people all over the world care to stop by my blog to see what my life is like and that makes me think of Maddy's reasoning for being obsessed with my blog. "Your life rocks."

I always laugh, but sitting here an rereading some post I realize how thankful I am that my life is plentiful and joyful. God really has blessed me in life, with jobs, a place to live, food, things I want but don't need, and my blog. I realize many times now that my blogs not only show you my life, but also give you information. I like that it has stayed true to the schedule. Though, I do like to do spontaneous posts and funny posts just because it breaks free of tradition.

I appreciate those of you who stick by me through my ranting and raving. My endless obsessions and fandoms. If there is anything else you would like me to write about don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be here;



No comments: