Sunday, July 15, 2012

Review: Dole Whip



The authentic Dole Whip‘s core ingredient is Soft-Serve Pineapple Sorbet, and it can be served float-style, with pineapple juice; or all alone. You’ll find Aloha Isle just past the entrance to Adventureland in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, but there are several other places on Disney World and Disneyland property where you can get the coveted Dole Whip! 

I love this treat sooooo much. It is always a snack credit for me when I go and we are on the dining plan. Disneyland, Disney World and Hawaii are the only places you can get dole whip! I love the float more than the soft serve. It truly a delicious treat. I love waiting for Jungle Cruise or the Tiki Tiki Room lines to go down while eating this. There are many places on Disney property to get this treat but I prefer Aloha Isle. 

No comments: