Monday, July 23, 2012

Late Night Post...

For a good reason. I wear a good bit of make-up these days because I like to experiment with different products at this point. I actually found this survey that answers a certain question you might have. If there is anything else you want to know. Comment and I'll respond!


1. What age group are you in (teens, 20s, 30s, you get the idea)? 20s
2. What's your skin type? Combo/oily
3. What kind of cleanser do you use?Face Soap and Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash, Soap & Glory Off Your Face(TM) Wipes Cleansing Cloths, Fab Pore™ Hot Cloth Cleanser,

4. How often do you exfoliate? Yes I do using, L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads

5. Do you use a toner, and if so what kind? Yes, Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner

6. Do you use an eye cream/treatment, and if so what kind? Origins GinZing

7. Do you use masks, and if so what kind and how often? Olay Prox Sulfur Mask, The Fab Pore™ Facial Peel, Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Facial Masque, Montagne Jeunesse Anti-Stress Peel-Off Masque Cucumber, Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Facial Mask Pomegranate Pulp, Montagne Jeunesse Facial Mud Pac. Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Facial Mask Crushed Raspberry

8. Do you use the same moisturizer for day and night? No, Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer at night, and Morning Burst® Morning Glow Moisturizer

9. Do you use any acne treatments, and if so what kind? Proactive sometimes but more so Clean & Clear Acne Advantage

10. Do you use any skincare tools, and if so what kind? Masks over my eyes at night, wax strips, tweezers, towels that will heat up, Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent (Clinque), Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk(Clinque), Caswell-Masseey Cucumber Eye Pads, 


11. Do you use any other special products (serums, anti-aging products, etc.)? Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips,

12. In what order do you use your products? Lol it seriously depends on what night

13. How long does your nightly routine take? 20-40 minutes

I also use Differin that is prescribe to me by my new Dermatologist. It helps my skin stay soft, brighter, and it has Vitamin A in it which will keep my skin looking younger longer.

Stay tuned next Monday for tips that I am SURE will help beauty regiment.


Let me know if you want to find any of the products I mentioned, I'll be happy to help.

No comments: