Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

Lol ok not quite but I only have 18 days until I celebrate Christmas in July by going through and seeing what I need for Christmas decorations, while watching QVC all day and listening to Christmas music. I am looking forward to this Christmas more than I have any other Christmas. I have a new attitude.

I am going to have an old fashion Christmas, which works out perfectly for me since I love vintage. I have already bought several things from ebay. And I'm decorating up a storm this year. My bucket list for Christmas/winter time? LONG! Winter is my favorite season. Ironically, its Chris's as well.

I have so many things I want to do. Expect to see part two of this blog after 7/25. For now that's all I have. I know it's short, but yesterday was exhausting for me and VBS starts tomorrow. Think cool thoughts!




No comments: