Friday, July 20, 2012

Night of Joy

Yep I promised two posts daily for the Disney Week here on Decoding Odette... Even the religious posts. How you say? Well let me tell you about another Disney Trip I have planned, though this one is no where near as long. It is just for a weekend but it is totally worth it. Let's name the reasons:

1) It is all about God, even Disney will be! You got it Disney has a weekend for Christians! For two nights Christians pour in to the Magic Kingdom. You have to have special tickets, the rides will be open and everything.

2) I arranged this trip for a special reason. Chris's brother is really ill and it's not wise for him to go on long trips and he loves Disney World. He can't go with us on normal Disney Trips because they last almost 2 weeks long. So I arranged for this trip so he could go to Disney World.

3) The line up is just amazing this year! Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, NEEDTOBREATHE, RED, Francesca Battistelli, Brandon Heath, Royal Tailor, Disciple,MercyMe, Third Day, Kutless, Chris August, Lecrae, Yolanda Adams, Thousand Foot Krutch, Dara Maclean are all going to be there! I had planned on going to En Fuego but I'm putting that gas money toward this Disney Trip. We won't being staying in a Deluxe but Moderate resort and that's fine by me. :)


Even Disney loves God.



No comments: