Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Evolution of Smooth: Smooth Sphere



I had seen ads and heard people talk about this product. I have really dry and sensitive to the sun lips. I normally use Blistex, but that gets old and is not that tasty. If something is going to be around my mouth for long periods of time I like for it to taste good.

I was in CVS one day waiting for Chris to get off from work and I was browsing the shelves near the vitamins and I noticed an endcap full of EOS Lip Balm. I loved how cute they were! They were small enough to go with my everywhere and the color and packaging was adorable!


They offer these flavors the smooth sphere: lemon drop spf 15, strawberry sorbet, medicated tangerine, sweet mint, pomegranate raspberry, summer fruit, and honeysuckle honeydew. I had to have the lemon drop spf 15, strawberry sorbet, medicated tangerine, and sweet mint. I love them all!



The top is twistable and the texture is so smooth and creamy. I love it! I wear the SPF 15 Lemon during the day to protect from the sun on top of my lipstick and/or under my lip. I alternate between the sweet mint and strawberry sorbet in the afternoon and the evening. Before I go to sleep at night I use the medicated tangerine.

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free



I am very excited about something that will be in my stocking from Santa this Christmas. Evolution of Smooth is released Disney Limited Edition Alice In Wonderland this fall! I am so excited to be getting this set. Instead of the usual finger print indent to open the sphere there will be a Mickey head indented. I love all things Disney as you of course can tell from my blog and from my two trips to Disney World this fall and the small fact that I will have gone to Disney World five times by the end of this year.


Evolution of Smooth also offers Smooth Stick which is like regular packaging for chapstick. The flavors are pomegranate raspberry, vanilla bean, and sweet mint.


Also available is hand lotion which will probably be my next purchase at Target. It comes in fragrance free, cucumber, and berry blossom scents. The size is great for purses, pockets, and travel cases. I can't wait to try this product. The website even says:
Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.
  • 97% natural formula
  • For all skin types
  • Paraben-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • Lanolin-free
  • Dye-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • 1.5 fl.oz (44 ml)
So those are all really good reasons to try it for me. I will be sure to let you know how I like it when I do try it. They also have body lotion and shaving cream for sale as well. For more information go to their website: Evolution of Smooth

No comments: