Saturday, November 24, 2012

Linus


It’s Iron Bowl Day at Alabama! I love Iron Bowl well maybe except this year. I’m not a big fan of the fact that Auburn pretty much bites this year. I like it when it can go either way.  I’m not that worried about Auburn (perhaps there’s a slight worriedness that Auburn will find some kind of strength but I’m not betting on it.) Georgia who we will have to play in the SEC Championship is another story about being worried.

December is vastly approaching. I’m really going to start making sure these blogs are already started from now on because I like to keep all of you happy and reading.  I appreciate everyone who reads my life because honestly I don’t find my life all that entertaining.

However, Linus, our Elf on the Shelf is arriving tomorrow even though we are on vacation. I have a large group of friends that all have kids (or about to have kids) and we decided that our elves could join together for one big party. The guys have decided that each elf should bring a date. So the girl elves will have Ken and boy elves will have Barbies. It will be a wonderful Sunday morning. The kids will have a huge North Pole breakfast. All of the elves will bring letters reminding the kids of the rules and why the elves will be there every morning.

I have come up with several ideas for Jackjack's. Gene has also given me some ideas for incorporating the Bible in to the Elf on a Shelf. Gene also does Elf Magic at her house where the elves are suppose to tell the real meaning of presents.

Linus will be bringing Jackjack a Bible verse each day. Yes I know Jackjack is only a year old but it's never too early to start teaching children the Bible. It actually stays with them more as they grow up. I am really forward to the creative ways Linus will appear! Lol I promise to post pictures.

Speaking of pictures I will be posting a link to my instagram soon. Enjoy and Roll tide! 


No comments: