Monday, November 5, 2012

Winter Fitness Fun (More to Come Later)


So I am still running and I love it. I haven't updated my Dailymile because I have fell in love with an app on Chris' phone. The Zombie Workout or to app users Zombie, Run! is so fun. It tracks your movement as you run. The thing is that you are running from zombies and Non player guides are helping you find supplies and telling you how fast you need to be running. It's so awesome. I seriously have almost been late for work because I am trying to outrun Zombies at 5 in the morning.

I find that it gives you a reason to run plus it tells you when you get home how far you ran and what pace you ran. I have seriously enjoyed running to this app because it feels like there is more of a purpose to run when turning this app on. I highly recommend it to Zombie lovers or Halloween lovers or running lovers. It's a great game/workout.

The Clif Bars are even in my favor at the moment for a quick energizing snack! This company sponsors Disney marathons and fantastic. Why am I jumping up and down right now? Seasonal CLIF BARs are back!!!!!! Spiced Pumpkin Pie, Iced Gingerbread and Peppermint Stick are all back for this year!



The dancing has been going well. Waltzing, tango, bollywood, and the Chacha. It's been a lot of fun for me. I have a small history in dancing but this pushes my limits and I feel the results from it in my body. I might be sore somedays, but I really feel good. For me this is another lifetime goal that I'm slowly accomplishing and knowing that it is helping my body and honestly my mind is encouraging to me.

Pole dancing won't begin until January. A few people were slightly upset. I was not one of them because I have a jammed packed schedule. For me going to yoga class where I can just pop in and get stretched out is good enough for me. Plus this way a lot my family will get to learn and won't be behind others like they thought they would be.



The gymnastics is going well. I'm tumbling a lot more than I have been which feels great too. I'm pushing my body to hold itself straight up vertically while on my hands and I have to admit I love that feeling. Straight as as board for almost two minutes? To me it feels so good to my body.

So check out Zombie, Run and Clif Bars seasonal! I HIGHLY recommend them!

No comments: