Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today has a been a blessing!

1) I'm thankful I still have thriving little brother who isn't letting cancer stop him living.
2) I'm thankful for the family God gave me.
3) I'm thankful for the education I am granted in my life.
4) I'm seriously thankful for the freedom to go to church.
5) I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food in fridge.
6) I am thankful for opportunities that I have been given in my life so far.
7) I am thankful for the body that takes me places and keeps me alive.
8) I am thankful for the friends that stand behind me when something stands up to me.
9) I'm thankful for this blog because I am been able to express myself in a whole new way.
10) I'm so thankful that I became a bolder person this year.
11) I am thankful for a car that runs and has been a best friend to many times. (Come on I whine, gripe, complain, etc and it still does what I need it to!)
12) The internet I am thankful for because I also have information at my finger tips.
13) Hot tea I'm thankful for because it really does calm a person down.
14) I'm thankful for my new phone so I can connect a lot faster and easier.
15) I'm thankful for kids because they remind us of what life is really about.
16) I'm thankful for literature otherwise I'd be hooked on tv.
17) I'm thankful to have all of my senses still. I always hate the question what if I lost one.
18) I'm so thankful for the reminders that little things are the best from small smiles, candlelit, perfect baths, and sweet kisses.
19) I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn how to dance.
20) I'm thankful for the city I live in because everyone should be proud of where they live no matter what. If you aren't either move or change it.
21) I'm thankful for the endless trips to Disney World.
22) I am thankful for having a blessed Savior that no matter how much I mess up in life (even though I try hard not to), still loves me.

No comments: