Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wonder...

Disney Wonder actually! I am adding going on an Disney Alaskan cruise during August of 2013! I really want to do Itinerary B. With Ports of Calls being:

Tracy Arm, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, Canada

I would love it though I would want someone to go with me. And they would only have to pay a 1/4 of it and I want a room with an oceanview. I am still deciding if I want want just a room with a view or a private veranda. I am also considering taking Jackjack. But those details will come into play when I actually book it which I'm considering doing as soon as it becomes available.

I've been on a cruise before and I am not one for humid or extremely tan people walking around snooty. So I think an Alaskan cruise will be up my alley! Snow, sweaters, and shopping = Odette dream! Plus if I want to get into a bathing suit and have a dip in the heating pool its available.


Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
1 Seattle, Washington 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea
3 Tracy Arm, Alaska Cruising Cruising
4 Skagway, Alaska 7:15 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
5 Juneau, Alaska 6:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
6 Ketchikan, Alaska 7:15 a.m. 12:30 p.m.
7 Victoria, Canada 6:15 p.m. 10:30 p.m.
8 Seattle, Washington 09:00 a.m.

Would be what the schedule would look like and I swear that looks amazing to me. Plus, there a million things to do on the ship! Lounges, clubs, shopping, spas, dining, theaters galore, etc. I think this will be a great vacation for me. Chris and I have discussed going together but who knows a lot of things will change in a year's time. I know its going down as something I want to do.

Via


No comments: