Monday, June 25, 2012

Boyfriend Make-Up Tag

Bonjour de Paris!
We arrived in Paris last night. I was really nervous about meeting my family from my mum's side but everything went quite well since they met us at the airport. It was really quite strange. I was exhausted, but the excitement of seeing them brought adrenaline rushes through me but more on that later. I am spending my day with them today and tomorrow is some time with them for a little bit then the rest of the day me and Chris time. I'm writing this sort of early. I'm already dressed and ready to go. By the time I publish this it will be 9ish in the morning here and about 2ish in the night for people back home.

I came across a video recommended by LisaFreemontStreet. I loved it. It made me laugh and smile the entire time! I think it is a wonderful idea. Something I would have never thought about even doing. Though, the video was so cute and amazing.

I believe that when we return to the state one of mine and Chris's future dates will be to let him put my make-up and see what happens. I know it will be fun. Lol I'm really hoping though that mine doesn't come out like hers but I still hope Chris will have fun and play around with it. Though this reminded me of the episode of Friends (click the link to watch the clip of:) when Rachel had broken her rib and couldn't put her make-up on. So I think we may watch Friends, drink coffee and let him do my make-up for a date. Oh well I am going to enjoy today with my mom's family.


No comments: