Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bucket Lists, what they mean to me.

Look for the Page called Bucket Lists. The page will be where I keep my Bucket Lists updated so I and everyone else can see what I have accomplished and what I want to accomplish...

I went through a situation where I realized my life was not turning out how I wanted. I realized that I was a pushover for many people, and a person who is no longer in my life showed me this. The person who showed me how to change was his mom. She told me I didn't have to stand for his crap or anyone else's.

I went on my own, I don't regret it at all. I have never been happier in my life. I don't answer to many people now. Notice I said people, for the Lord tells me things I need to do. Quite honestly, I have been extra blessed because I am happy and I tell the devil to get behind me. I want to end up at the throne of God battered and bruised and weak saying "I used everything you gave me."

So I was inspired by a friend of mine, on her Pinterest, where she had created a bucket list, I was in awe of things she wanted to do. Now I have traveled all over the world. Been on 5 of the 7 continents but its the little things that I've never experienced and now I'm realizing how the small things make the true memories. I made a bucket list for the summer and I have loved experiencing the things so far and it's invigorating to realize that you just did something that you had never experienced or something that you wanted to accomplish. I have learned so much about myself.

The following is my Fall Bucket List. I break my bucket lists into seasonal themes besides the Big Picture Bucket List. You can find my Summer Bucket List and what I have accomplished on my Bucket List Page. I'm sure I'll be updating the one below. I aim for 50 items on each list. Let me know what you think.

Fall Bucket List



Go to Alabama game
Tailgate
Apple picking
Take a hay ride
Climb a haystack
Carve a pumpkin
Make pumpkin pie
Play chess
Do everything in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Sip on Apple cider
Go to a carnival
Go trick or treating at WDW
Make chili
Play in a leaf pile
Watch Hocus Pocus 
Go through a Haunted House
Go on a Hot Air Balloon
Cook Gumbo
Sips Starbucks while at Starbucks looking at Pinterest
Make a pecan pie
Eat outside at a real picnic table
Make smores
Visit a Pumpkin patch
Make pumpkin bread
Make caramel apples
Go on wine tasting tour


No comments: