Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review: Victoria's Secret Fashion Tape


I am not one for wearing scoop or V neck shirts. I really hate shirts that when I am wearing them they droop down and suddenly when I lean over you can see everything underneath my shirt. Especially my summer clothes are like that and I really hate that because I love flowing shirts just one problem they like to slide down. It helps with a tank top underneath but its not always flattering. I finally remembered I had some tape from my senior prom where I was wanting the dress to stay stuck with me. I was amazed at this tape! I've recently tried another brand but I must say I still love Victoria's Secret brand a lot more.

You get 36 for $10.
Easy to use:
  • Start with a clean, dry surface
  • Press one side of tape firmly onto skin or fabric
  • Remove backing on other side and press fabric firmly into desired position.


I recommend these to anyone. I love being able to go about my day not worrying if I'm showing to much or not. The tape works really well with all kind of fabric. I highly recommended it. Double-Sided Stylist-Tape

2 comments:

موقع مذركير said...


لتحصل علي كامل منتجات وعروض مذركير للاهتمام بصحة طفلك بشكل كامل اختار كود خصم مذركير وتمتع بالعرض المميز من الموقع علي ملابس الاطفال ذو الاشكال الكرتونيه الحديثة التي تبرز جمال طفلك اتصل الان والحق العر ومع كوبون خصم مذركير هتحصل علي نسبه 20% خصم فوري عند الشراء ويوجد ايضا تخفيضات مذركير علي لعب الاطفال

Unknown said...

الان يوفر لك متجر ممزورلد كافة مستلزمات الاطفال من ملابس و حفاضات و مكملات غذائية و غيره من منتجات باقل الاسعار و اقل التكاليف من خلال حصولك علي كود خصم ممزورلد تمتع باكبر نسبة خصم و تخفيضات لا مثيل لها و من خلال كود خصم ممزورلد اروي احصل علي منتجات لا مثيل لها باقل التكاليف .