Saturday, September 1, 2012

So Tell Me What You Want What You Really Really Want



I hope everyone enjoyed the interview with christian rapper, Vherbal yesterday. That was a privilege for me to get to do that interview. I tried to keep it very professional even though he is a family friend. He is a great guy that will help and support anyone as long as they do the same thing in return. So be sure to keep following him.

So we are in Dallas, Texas for the football game. Interesting time getting over here that's for sure with all of us and only two RVs. We are about to leave but I thought I would take today and ask what kinds of blogs for the future you would want to see. It's critical to me to know what kinds of things you want to read about on here.

I'm in the process of updating the pages for this blog. And new ways for you to be able to read my blog.

Also for those of you who are just having a bad time or want me to pray for someone do not hesitate to click the Hogwarts Owl and email me. I am the ONLY person that even looks at my email. So everything will be kept confidential. Or if you want to message me on Facebook, just click the message button on Facebook.

Happy Saturday....... and I'm sorry but ROLL TIDE!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: