Saturday, September 29, 2012

Me? A Disney Princess? YEP!

So we are having a fabulous time in Disney World! I have a million stories and photos that I am going to upload! Very excited about this trip. I'm a little sunburned on my face but that's okay with me. We have had a fabulous time. We haven't rode any of my favorite rides yet but that changes after the marathon in a hour!

Which leads me into the title of this post! I know a lot of people think I'm crazy already but I'm about to get worse. I am going to do the Princess Half Marathon in February! Yep I will continue to run like a lunatic. My future sister in-law is joining me in doing this. Not only her, but my cousin Bridgitte (she will be unpregnant then). We might have more join us, but for now we are the only ones signed up. The shocking part? We have only 145 days until then.

So we will be running in running gear and princess skirts and tiaras! Awesome! Well to me I think it will be amazing! Dressed up and running like a Tasmanian devil. Plus there are several perks for runners. I think it will be a great way to stay motivated to keep running and training. 

So on the weekend on February 22-24 I will be back here in Orlando! I'm looking forward to this even more because it is right after I return from the the Holy Lands. It's going to be crazy for me that month. I'm honestly thinking about taking the semester off except for online classes. I think it will be very eventful for me. I'm looking forward to everything in the coming months.

Bridgitte's baby shower is going to be a freaking blast! Halloween with Chris and my family will be the best Halloween I've ever had. Thanksgiving week my grandmother from Paris is coming to spend Monday through Wednesday with me. Thanksgiving I will be with my family and Chris. Then Black Friday shopping with the Tuscaloosa Gang and the Auburn game the next day! Then Christmas plans galore! Nashville, New York, soup kitchen, babies coming, Christmas at work, Christmas with Chris, Christmas with my family, and Christmas with my church family. Then Erica's wedding and New Years. I swear my planner was well worth it's $60 dollars that paid for it.

Anyhow, I cannot wait for Princess Weekend!!!

No comments: