Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This Girl Is Happy!


Are you excited about anything?
Friday!!!

Do you enjoy life?
Oh yeah!

Do you tend to make things complicated?
Not really, but things that are suppose to be easy to understand I make them hard on myself.

What's on your mind right now?
Debating on if I should sign on Facebook or not and my midterm tomorrow.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I have a feeling I will be.

Have you ever worn your best friend's clothes?
Yes here lately a lot.

Anything exciting tomorrow?
Erm I have a midterm and church meeting then going with some friends to get a milkshake!

Are you having a good day today?
Oh yeah! Today has been great

When do you go to sleep?
Around 2 or 3.

What color underwear do you have on?
Hot pink

Do you consider yourself tan?
Lawdy no

When was the last time you took a shower?
This afternoon at work.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I just came in from the public.

What DVD is in your DVD player?
Um in my laptop is Designing Women Season 1 Disc 1 and in my portable DVD player is Halloweentown.

Last person who got mad at you? Why?
Constance. I made her leave and get her own place.

Favorite person to hang out with?
Mary Ann or Hannah or Chris. Lol

Look out the window what do you see?
Lol the reflection of my floating pumpkin lanterns

What are your nicknames?
Ode, Odie, Dette, Snowflake, Lily, Mrs. Who and Doll

Last time you went to the mall?
Sunday

What kind of music do you like?
Oldies, Swing, pop, country, dance, electronic, rock, jazz, and some hip-hop

What color shirt are you wearing?
Green

Last thing you purchased?
Um getting my eyebrows waxed

Last person you hugged?
Mary Ann

Plans for tonight?
I just got back from my plans tonight.

Do people ever spell/say your name wrong?
Um it's happened before, lol.

Are you watching TV?
Nope. Rarely turn my tv to watch tv that's actually on. Tivo and movies are loves though.

Where would you like to live?
I like where I'm living.

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Well on Saturday night I spent the night at my brother in-law's (stepsister) house in Paris when we were there for the funeral.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed/really mad?
Slightly mad today, yesterday, and was furious last Tuesday

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
Yup

Have you done anything illegal?
Well I was drinking at 12 but that was in Paris and it's legal there so no.

Its 4 in the morning, your phone rings who do you expect it to be?
A ghost because I do not have a phone but if I did I would have a nice long list of people it could be.

How old will you be in 5 years?
28. Wow... Anyhow....

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a T?
Nope only a C :)

Do you have an older brother?
Oh yeah

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Yep.

How is your hair?
Really good. It's really shining tonight.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
It makes me ponder but I realize I can't make everyone lol me and they are entitled to their likes and dislikes.

Your current relationship status?
Completely taken

What was the highlight of your week?
Tonight!

No comments: