Monday, June 2, 2014

TMI Tag

Questions:



1: What are you wearing? 

2: Ever been in love? 

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 

No. It was over and done with quite quickly.

4: How tall are you? 

5' 6"

5: How much do you weigh? 

128lbs

6: Any tattoos? 

Five

7: Any piercings? 

4

8: OTP? 

Penny and Seaweed or Snape & Lilly or Harry & Hermione or Euguene & Rapunzel or Alice & Mad Hatter

9: Favourite show? 

Duck Dynasty, Downton Abby, Golden Girls, Friends, Once Upon A Time, and Designing Women

10: Favourite bands? 

Westlife, Glen Miller, A7X, Take That, Beatles, NSYNC, One Direction, The Cleftones, The Jaguars and Fun.

11: Something you miss? 

Europe

12: Favourite song?

Right now it's Always in My Head by Coldplay

13: How old are you? 

25 years old

14: Zodiac sign? 

Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 

To be a real man and really challenge himself

16: Favourite Quote? 

“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”
― Max Lucado

17: Favourite actor? 

Johnny Depp

18: Favourite color? 

Mint or red

19: Loud music or soft? 

Mostly soft

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

I just drive. I usually end up at my dad's or at my garden house near Fort Payne or Tuscaloosa

21: How long does it take you to shower? 

Depends on if I'm washing my hair or not. Usually 20 if washing my hair. 5 if not.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

An hour and half.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

Several times

24: Turn on?

Strong arms, Smirking, raw emotions, working out, and smart

25: Turn off? 

A wuss, stupid, and laziness 

26: The reason I started my blog?

I wanted to. 

27: Fears? 

Something happening to Chris or Jackjack or my friends

28: Last thing that made you cry? 

Making love

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

This morning

30: Meaning behind your blog name? 

Basically my blog decodes me and shows who I really am.

31: Last book you read? 

Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner

32: The book you're currently reading?

Mystery Man by Kristen Ashely

33: Last show you watched? 

Orange is the New Black

34: Last person you talked to? 

Hunter

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 

He is my dad

36: Favourite food? 

Milkshakes

37: Place you want to visit?

Caribbean 

38: Last place you were? 

We are in Disney World, we were in Winter Park yesterday

39: Do you have a crush?

On my husband? Yes

40: Last time you kissed someone? 

Two seconds ago

41: Last time you were insulted? 

Yesterday

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Hazelnut

43: What instruments do you play?

Piano and harp

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My engagement ring and wedding band and now my Unbreakable vow bracelet

45: Last sport you played?

Tennis

46: Last song you sang? 

Grim Grinning Ghosts

47: Favourite chat up line?

I can show you a real charm with that wand.

48: Have you ever used it?

Yes

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

Last night

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Erica

No comments: