Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 27: He Put A Ring On It




There is being proposed to by the person that came into your life and made everything right. And, then there is being proposed to by that person with the ring that your deceased mother wore while she was married to your father.

I am now married, the picture was snapped a few months after Chris proposed, but I love the tenderness of this picture because Chris took this picture so randomly. That ring means so much to both of us. For him it shows what lengths he goes to for me.

For me that ring was the bound that my dad loved my mother. I smile sometimes when the light catches just perfectly and the sparkles dances on the wall. Or I grin when Jackjack rubs his finger over it. It makes me thinks that my mom is approving of my life at that very moment.

No comments: