Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 4: Religion

"If you prayed for a sunny day and it still rains God is watering the food that someone, maybe you, will eat some day." - I'm not sure of the original author I found it in my mom's journal.

I have to remind myself of this often. And why does it seem like God is letting the suffering come to those that are doing His will. Simple: He gives us the strength to endure. Not to become hopeless and lethargic. 

I am a strong willed Christian. 

However, I'm not a straight lace Christian. I drink wine, I listen to secular music, and I let the occasional curse word slip here and there. 

I'm human, I'm not Jesus. 

What sets me aside from the lost?

I seek forgiveness three times a day, I try to do better and do right, and I know God is real. 

I have a whole section dedicated to my life as a Christian; Here

No comments: