Friday, April 18, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 10: The Guiltiest

My guilty pleasure are pretty simple:


1) I love a good long bubble bath! The more bubble the happier I am. It's one of my favorite things to do on Thursdays.

2) Since I cannot take a bubble bath every day my next relaxation is a large glass of wine. I have been drinking wine since I was 9 years old. It's not a big deal in my home country.

3) Having dessert before actually eating dinner. Chris gets onto me all the time for doing this but let's face it. We only live once and sometimes you just pull into the Dairy Queen for a mini Blizzard before going home and making supper.

4) I have a tendency to eat the pickles from the jar.

5) Laying in my garden in the middle and daydreaming.

6) I like to read erotica. Why hide it?

7) Dressing up. Any excuse makes me happy these days.

8) Cool Whip right out the container.

9) Watching Chris. Seriously when is the wedding again?

10) Telling the lady at the bank there are two children in the car and keeping the extra sucker for myself.



No comments: