Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fresh Start Day 6: My Snape



Chris has always reminded me of Snape.
Snape was my favorite character long before book 7 ever came out. I had a thing for guys with long hair and crooked noses.

What people see Chris do is save the world and conquer it.

What his employees see him do is a fire people and be an ass.

What the world sees him as is a kid that got lucky and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

What his friends think he does is shake things up selfishly.

What he thinks he does is come up short with helping people.

What I see him do is love this friends and family beyond measure.  I love him beyond anything I have ever experienced.

The world wants to tear him down but I am the quiet one and trust me I am a natural red head just watch my temper shine.

No comments: