Sunday, April 13, 2014

Birchbox April 2014







Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo ~ I actually use the Fekka Apple Cider shampoo while on vacation and near the beach because it really cuts back on the frizz. I am excited to try this. Because the red hair is coming for the wedding. I think my mom would be proud.

Color Club Gala’s Gems Collection (Gold Struck) ~ This is a nice soft rose gold color. I liked it right away. It's now on my toes. It's different for me. Hunter has rose gold growing on me.

Rose Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser ~ I have never tried this. However, Hunter, had and she said she highly recommends it. I'm really excited to try this for many reasons. I hope it works well.

KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar – Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt ~ This was delicious! I loved it! I love KIND snacks.

theBalm cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream ~ Hunter uses this and she loves it. I love theBalm products because it's a nice vintage feel to them plus they have such a good quality. I think I might buy the whole set.

I love Ipsy but I have loved Birchbox as well. True this box has been better than other boxes here in the recent few. However, with Ipsy they usually give stuff that I can go to any drugstore, Ulta, or Target and buy. Birchbox does give sample and small sizes of products however it's unique and new lines. For $10 it's not terrible. 

No comments: