Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 18: Which Path




I can remember this was a spur of the moment idea for me. I wanted to let some steam off and honest? Brag a little. I wanted to get things off my chest about my life. And I have done and I feel comfortable about that too.

I only have a few that I consider inspiration to blog and that would be +Bridgitte+Erica , and Miss Jen. I have spent countless hours thinking of what to do with this blog since then. I love working on it. It's a work in progress but all good projects are just that.

To start back blogging after adding an addition to my life my inspiration was +Hunter and +Mary Ann  these girls inspire me to push myself more and more.

And the man behind everything (or so it seems) +Chris  inspires me in everything I do. He truly believes me and tells me so all the time.


No comments: