Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 15: How Do I Love Thee, 15 Ways!


Loving myself is something that I have struggled with but I have gotten there and I am proud of it.


  1. The Lord is my Savior and has always been.
  2. That Chris and I have had God at the center 
  3. I can ballroom dance. Yes totally true I put more than 15 hours into that a week.
  4. I am a mom to the cutest boy on the planet. He steals my heart from his daddy all the time. They are working on sharing it though.
  5. I can run 10 miles in an hour!
  6. I am working towards my cosmetology degree while working on getting my teaching degree and I love it.
  7. I have learned not to be ashamed of my body.
  8. I have perfected how to put on my own lipstick.
  9. I have accepted being a bride.
  10. I grew a back bone.
  11. Learning that I can be sexy without feeling ashamed or dirty.
  12. I have kept up drinking eight glasses of water every day for two years now.
  13. I have learned 72 Bible verses by heart since dating Chris.
  14. Agreeing that Chris and I should incorporate certain this into our relationship.
  15. Being a strong confident person.

No comments: