Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome Harry, to Diagon Alley

Harry Potter has so much meaning to me. It was a huge part of my vows, because actually it was my vow. The story captivated my heart when I first read it and it still captivates it now. I try to own most memorabilia that I can. Therefor, when I was given the chance to visit Diagon Alley in Orlando I literally jumped!







These are all the pictures I managed to capture because it was my first time going and I wanted to just experience it. I do that with most places I go for the first time. I just experience then capture it. We had so much fun and minus it because so freaking hot (trust me it is NOT that hot in London during the summer, I know for a fact!) it was simply wonderful.

Even though we are in Orlando we do not plan to return to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter until January when we return with all of our friends and family. I cannot wait to show them the gems this place holds! The food is scrumptious just like the other side of the WW of HP!

No comments: