Saturday, August 9, 2014

Brick by Boring Brick

Finally


I have been dealing with this for years now. A little bit longer than I have been with Chris. So that should tell you something. I have been dealing with something that has been holding me back from being completely happy. But you know what? I am slowly phasing that out of my life.

Piece by piece, brick by boring brick, getting it out of my system and out of my life. I am tired of being walking on my tiptoes. I am A WOMAN that has her own opinions and her originality. Who wasn't willing to settle for the first thing to come along.

I was the girl that made her own foundation, I didn't wait for friend and my husband to do it. I stepped out on my own. I am so glad that I did. I took a shovel and dug a deep hole. I buried my castle back in May 2012.

However, I am burying my trying to attempt to try. I am do not need you. I tried I really did. I have been told several times. Looking at the situation now you are another form of what I ran from the last time. So this I am not running I am just burying the belief that there is something good in this situation. There is not a single fiber in me that thinks things will change.

People say that beauty comes from the inside and I completely believe that. Because no matter how much make up you put on a pig or a man, they are still a pig and man. It's just that simple. It's called dress up. Life is not a dress rehearsal. You are on stage for everyone to see.

I feel myself feeling better with each sentence I write. I feel like the world is at my doorstep. Because I make my goals and I WORK hard to get to those goals. I don't wait on anyone else. I am not defined by my husband. I am not defined by what I watch, what I do, what I eat, or what you think of me. So as Vin told me the other day...

It's a new fiscal year and almost fall, so....
Roll Tide, Always


No comments: