Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Lush's I Love Juicy


*Gasp* I'm doing a review for the first time in two years.


I have become obsessed with this shampoo thanks to +Hunter. People take hint she is great at getting people to buy products. I don't know at the products I have bought because she has talked me into it. She doesn't even have to be looking at you and she can sell you on something.

If you read her blog you know she is super obsessed with Big Shampoo from Lush. However, that shampoo is not recommended for people who color their hair. And even though I have been letting my natural strawberry start showing I'm holding on to the last of my bleached locks! So I have been using what Hunter says is the liquid version of the shampoo Big that isn't as abrasive as Big. This is called I Love Juicy

I get an oily scalp after a regular day and a day of dry shampoo and this knocks it out!!! It's fabulous at getting hair squeaky clean. Dry shampoo, pool gunk, hair chalk, it takes it all out. I do not recommend it for daily use because that will really dry out your scalp and that's not good either for your scalp.

I can tell that it adds volume and shine. It really gives my hair a boost which my other many shampoos that I have bought before this would do but it would be the next day and back to oily and heavy. This isn't the case with this product.

The smell is a very earthy-citrus smell. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like the smell or not but I really do love it. It lathers great in your hands and in your hair. It feels like you just went to the salon. You know when you walk around the mall swishing your hair... But that might just be me that does that.

I give a 5/5 Stars. I don't think I can live without this now.

No comments: